Welcome to the first volume of The Week In Review. A weekly post containing interesting content discovered during the week that wasn’t featured on the main site.
- People who talk to pets, plants, and cars are actually totally normal, according to science
- There’s a reason pandas are black and white: evolutionary compromise
- Will Using Artificial Intelligence To Make Loans Trade One Kind Of Bias For Another?
- The Math Inside the US Highway System
- Germany Is Taking Away Kindergarteners’ Toys to Curb Future Addiction
- Will Personalized Learning Become the New Normal?
- Young Americans Have No Interest in the Most In-Demand Jobs, New Data Finds
- This Is The Sneaky Way Airlines Make a Lot Of Their Money (It Isn’t Seat Sales Or Baggage Fees)
- Spiders could theoretically eat every human on Earth in one year
- Selling What They Preach (Brands are making claims not just about what people should buy, but about what people should be)
- The Elon Musk Post Series
- Jon Hamm and Jack McBrayer Leak All Their Secrets (Before The Government Can Sell Them)
- The Best Burger Ever
- Spider-Man Homecoming Trailer 2
- Introducing Google Gnome
- What’s inside Nike Air VaporMax?
- Why knights fought snails in medieval art
- 101 Facts About Fast and Furious
- Dax Shepard Does Mental Math While Eating Spicy Wings on the Hot Ones
- 10 Uses of Silence
- Downward Dog web series