There are some strange laws in the U.S. that still exist. While these laws were created a long time ago, they are still in effect. Some of these strange laws are:
- Eureka, Nevada: it’s illegal for men with mustaches to kiss women.
- Ohio: it’s illegal to get a fish drunk.
- Georgia: it’s illegal to use profanity in front of a corpse.
- North Carolina: it’s illegal to sing off-key.
- Washington: you can be arrested or fined for harassing BigFoot.
For more strange laws, check out the infographic below.