Who doesn’t love ice cream especially on a hot summer day or any day. Today’s infographic is about ice cream. Baskin Robbins conducted an ice cream study revealing 10 ice cream flavors that make people the happiest and have listed the results of their flavor happiness survey.
According to their flavor happiness survey:
- 63% of people find an ice cream break a fun, easy way to talk to peers and enjoy other’s company.
- 64% of executives say ice cream builds camaraderie among employees.
- 72% of people feel ice cream gets them in a happy mood.
- 61% of people are happiest when enjoying ice cream with friends and family.
- 58% of people view ice cream as an escape from the everyday routine.
The top ten flavors that make people happy:
- Jamoca Coffee
- Rocky Road
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Mint Chocolate Chip
- Chocolate Chip
- Pralines ‘N Cream
- Rainbow Sherbert
According to their press release, they noted their survey methodology:
Findings based on empirical and quantitative research. Empirical research performed by behavioral food expert and Founder of Food-ology, You are HOW you Eat®, Juliet A. Boghossian, between 2002 and 2013, 200+ adult subjects, (50/50 male/female) residing in the United States. Quantitative data based on an online survey among 1,000 U.S. adults 18+ (50/50 male/female), performed in 2010, using the field services of Authentic Response. The margin of error at the 95% level of confidence is ±3.1%. The top 10 ‘happy’ ice cream rankings were derived based on a scoring system which combined top flavor preferences among 1,000 U.S. adults 18+ (50/50 male/female), and ice creams with the most mood enhancing ingredients.