We know the internet and the world wide web are major technologies that have changed the way we talk, communicate, work, etc. From online learning to social media to photography and art and crafts. There’s a lot of users out there, but how many?
The editors at Business Communication Degrees did some research about the internet and how it changed the world.
Here’s some highlights and interesting facts from the infographic:
- There are 2,405,518,376 internet users in the world.
- 1 trillion YouTube views in 2011 = 140 views per person on earth.
- 4.9% of all Pinterest boards are DIY & Crafts.
- 32% of higher-ed students (6.7+ million) take at least one online course.
- The number of tweets about #EgyptianRevolution was 2,300 a month before President Hosni Mubarak resigned and jumped to 230,000 tweets the day he stepped down.
Click the view a larger image.
Best Communication Degrees