We all know Tony Stark from the the popular Iron Man movies—the wealthy industrialist that built a an armored suit. But do you know who Elon Musk is?
OnlineGradudatePrograms.com created this infographic highlighting Elon Musk’s career:
- He has a degree in both Economics and Physics.
- In 1995, he attended the Standford Graduate program and dropped out two days later to start Zip2, which was sold to Compaq in 1999 for $341 million.
- He co-founded PayPal and sold to eBay in 2002 for $1.5 billion.
- Founded SpaceX, a space transport company.
- Founded Tesla Motors, an electric car company.
- Made a cameo appearance in Iron Man 2.
Check out the infographic below for more quick facts about Elon Musk. For more Elon Musk and Tony Stark, don’t forget to check out the latest, Elon Musk and Tony Stark Compared (Infographic), which highlights more entertaining similarities between the two.