Who doesn’t love a good mystery? There are plenty of things we can read or watch that are mysterious in this world. Add this to your collection of baffling mysteries, the 5 most mysterious sounds ever recorded. A quick summary of what is covered in the video:
- UVB-76 Numbers Station: Known as “The Buzzer” is a shortwave radio station that repeats a short buzz 25 times per minute, 24 hours a day.
- The Bloop: A powerful and loud sound mimicking a living create that is located est of the southern tip of South America.
- The Hum: Mysterious, low-frequency hums found all around the world baffle scientists.
- Mysterious Booms: Unexplainable booming sounds that resemble cannon fire are often heard along waterfront areas. Even more puzzling, these sounds have been heard since the early 1800s.
- 52 Hertz Whale: Scientists believe the only whale to call out at 52Hz, but the exact species is unknown.