What are some facts you know about McDonald’s? Pink slime, not real food by some opinions, junk food or a bunch of others. But there are some interesting facts that you may not know about. Alltime10s is at it again with today’s latest bringing you nuggets of information that you may not know about the golden arches.
A quick list of what is covered in this video:
- Beef fillers.
- Definition of McJob and interesting facts about it.
- Fraudulent McDonald’s Monopoly promo.
- How many pounds of McDonald’s beef Americans eat per year?
- Remember Stella Liebeck and her McDonald’s coffee burns?
- McDonald’s serves a lot of people a day and can you guess how many hamburgers are sold per second?
- Ever wonder where the first drive-thru came from?
- Which is more recognizable? McDonald’s arches or a Christian cross?
- There’s only one McDonald’s in Cuba, can you guess where?
- The golden arches almost got a re-design to be changed, but design consultant Louis Cheskin persuaded them not to. Can you guess the reason why?