Maybe you heard of the deep web or maybe you haven’t, but it exists. The Deep Web is the part of the web that’s not indexed. What we all can find through Google or Bing is technically called surface web.
In this video, you will get a quick overview of the deep web and who and what it’s mainly used for. Highlights include:
- 96% of the Internet is beyond Google or Bing.
- A security blogger tried to expose credit card fraudsters hiding in the deep web, find out the outcome.
- How the deep web is accessed and where does it get its budget from?
- If you heard about Bitcoin and how it’s used, but realized not many companies and people are using it, Bitcoin is the dominant currency used in the deep web.
- A lot of criminal activity happens in the deep web.